Employer-Sponsored 401(k) Plans
Your nest egg for retirement.
Plan Service & Participant Education
Cardinal provides services directly to employers, assisting your company by:
- Providing investment advice to the plan, including information on asset classes and investment alternatives available for the plan
- Developing an investment policy statement (“IPS”) that outlines the goals and objectives of the retirement plan
- Providing research and investment advice to help select enrollment features like auto-escalation and default investment alternatives
- Monitoring plan investment options, performance, and consistency of fund management
- Leading educational classes about general investment information, economics, and financial planning
- Assisting in enrollment and education to help employee understand features like an employer match
Real People, Advice, and Education.